Find the tools you need for your practice and resources to build your career, as well as networking opportunities and pro bono programs for all levels of experience.
News & Announcements
- CCCBA 2014 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE IS NOW IN PROGRESS!
Current members, if you renew online and pay by December 31st, you'll be entered into a drawing to win a free 2014 CCCBA Membership Package! Don't miss this chance to get a refund of your membership dues, up to a $270 value!
- CURRENT MEMBERS RENEW ONLINE NOW!
- If you are a FORMER MEMBER who after an absence wants to renew, please contact our Membership Coordinator, Jenny Comages at (925) 370-2543. She will reactivate your Membership Profile.
- If you have NEVER BEEN A MEMBER use the JOIN link.
- NOTE: Printed statements will be mailed the first week of December.
- There are many personal and professional reasons to join CCCBA.
- Photos from the MCLE Spectacular are available on our Facebook page.
Contra Costa County Bar Association
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 520
Concord, CA 94520
- Renew Your Membership: Renewal Instructions/Resources and Online Membership Profile Assistance.
- Build Your Practice: Join the bar, engage in pro bono work, find paying opportunities, volunteer in your community, and more.
- Job Board
Check out our Job Board, powered by Job Target, where you can post your resume for free and take advantage of member-only pricing for job postings.
- Bar Sections: Find out which sections are making things happen, and check out the events.
- Lawyer Referral Network: Join our LRIS program. Gain exposure and increase your clientele.
- Assistance & Services: Get support for a client fee dispute, check out Judicial Profiles, get a court access ID card, review our experts list, and more.
- Contra Costa Lawyer Online - Our online companion magazine. Read the current magazine edition, news & updates, MCLE Self-Study articles, and more...
- Be Social: Join the CCCBA on