Sustaining Law Firms
We gratefully acknowledge our sustaining law firms for their continued membership support.
Become a sustaining law firm and join the list below!
- Archer Norris
- McNamara, Ney, Beatty, Slattery, Borges & Ambacher, LLP
- Miller Starr Regalia
- Bowles & Verna, LLP
- Gagen, McCoy, McMahon, Koss, Markowitz & Raines
- Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Barr & Barr Attorneys
- Bingham McCutchen, LLP
- Bramson, Plutzik, Mahler & Birkhaeuser, LLP
- Brown, Church & Gee, LLP
- Buchman Provine Brothers Smith, LLP
- Carroll, Burdick & McDonough, LLP
- Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook
- Cooper, White & Cooper, LLP
- Craddick, Candland & Conti
- Doyle Golde Grossman Family Law Group
- Edrington, Schirmer & Murphy
- Frankel & Goldware, LLP
- Galloway, Lucchese, Everson & Picchi
- Gillin, Jacobson, Ellis & Larsen
- Greenan, Peffer, Sallender & Lally, LLP
- Morison Holden & Prough, LLP
- Steele, George, Schofield & Ramos, LLP
- Vasquez, Benisek & Lindgren, LLP
- Whiting, Fallon, Ross & Abel, LLP
Qualifications & Forms of Recognition
Every law firm with a current CCCBA membership and five or more Contra Costa based attorneys practicing under the same firm name is qualified.
CCCBA recognizes our sustaining law firms in the following ways:
- Inclusion on our website, in the Contra Costa Lawyer magazine, and in the CCCBA Membership Directory
- Displays at the CCCBA office in Concord and at all CCCBA sponsored events