Join the Bar
Dateline November 4, 2014:
2015 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL DRIVE IS IN PROGRESS!
There are many professional and personal reasons to join CCCBA.
Membership in the Contra Costa County Bar Association brings educational opportunities, professional development, networking events and a chance to lead and shape the legal community of Contra Costa County. We have programs and benefits for all legal professionals, from judges and attorneys, to paralegals and law students.
How to Join
- Join online today. Fill in the applicable fields in our online membership application, and pay by credit card or check. That’s it! You’ll receive an automatic confirmation email when you are done.
- Join by email/mail. Download our Membership Application and return to us with your payment. If paying by check, please make your check payable to “CCCBA” and mail to us at:
Attn: Jennifer Comages
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 520
Concord CA 94520
Phone: (925) 370-2543
NOTE: If you have been a member of the CCCBA in the past and wish to REJOIN, please contact Jennifer Comages.
Take a look at what CCCBA has to offer:
- Membership Dues and Sections Fees
- 5 Reasons to Join the CCCBA
- Bar Sections: Network with your peers and learn about developments in the law.
- Build Your Career: Check out the myriad opportunities.
- LRIS: Sign up for this program to increase your client base.
- MCLE at the Bar: Fulfill your mandatory credits through our events.
- CC Lawyer Magazine: Whether online or in print—keep up with the news!
- Member Only Benefits: Special discounts for members.
- Online Membership Profile: Sign up for events, track your MCLE hours and more.
Get involved. Increase your opportunities. Serve the community.
A Note on Sustaining Law Firms
CCCBA maintains a list of Sustaining Law Firms that support us by maintaining a 100% membership in CCCBA by their attorneys.
Sustaining Law Firms: Get a list of our current sustaining law firms and read about how we recognize each of them.
To apply for recognition as a Sustaining Law Firm, send an email to our Membership Coordinator that includes a complete list of your attorneys. Please confirm that all of your attorneys are members and/or have applied for membership.
Phone: (925) 370-2543
We will verify your information and send you a confirming email or letter.
We appreciate the support we receive from all of our members and our Sustaining Law Firms, and we thank you in advance for joining or renewing.
Your generous commitment helps CCCBA to continue to provide valuable services to our members and to the community.