CCCBA Education Outreach Program
We offer a popular Education Outreach Program to middle schools and high schools located in Contra Costa County to teach students, parents and educators how to navigate our legal system.
The following is a list of volunteer opportunities for County-wide schools:
- Providing in-class presentations on substantive areas of the law
- Volunteer judging and scoring for Mock Trial Competitions held in February
- Mentoring an existing Mock Trial high school team
- Assisting with Career Day presentations and other career-oriented activities
- Presentations on the nature of law and the U.S. Constitution
- Acting as a docent for middle & high school students for Superior Court and jail tours
- Discussion of When You Become 18 – A Survival Guide for Teenagers, a publication funded by the Foundation of the State Bar of California for students
- Discussion for parents and PTA's of Kids & the Law – An A-Z Guide, a publication funded by the Foundation of the State Bar of California
- Discussion of Street Law & Juvenile Justice
We are committed to providing meaningful volunteer opportunities for attorneys and judges who are interested in working with students.
Contact UsFor further information, please contact:
Phone: (925) 370-2548