Employment Law Section and Women’s Section are sponsoring
Women in the Workplace: Developing Legal Issues for the New Female Professional
Thursday, September 18, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Event provided by CCCBA
Beth Mora, Esq.
Back by popular demand, Beth W. Mora (principal of Mora Employment Law) will provide helpful information as to the ever-changing roles of women in the workforce. The program will give a cursory analysis of the difference between genders in salary/compensation in similar professions and issues affecting pregnancy leave. Ms. Mora has given several presentations on this topic throughout the Bay Area including the Contra Costa County Bar Association-2013 MCLE Spectacular and the Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area. Everyone is welcomed to attend and participate in this lively discussion. This is an event that is not to be missed.
Please RSVP no later than September 15 in order to ensure your reservation and entrée selection.
Meal choices are:
- Filet of Salmon With Meyer Lemon Butter Sauce, Wild Rice, Medley Of Seasonal Vegetables
- Tri-Tip With Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Breast of Free Range Chicken Brushed With Garlic, Lemon And Fresh Herbs, With Wild Rice Blend And Seasonal Vegetable Medley
- Vic’s Shrimp Caesar Salad With Vic’s Signature Dressing, Vella Dry Jack Cheese, Herbed Croutons
- Four Cheese Ravioli Served With Marinara Sauce, Basil, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Mozzarella And Ricotta Cheeses
The Contra Costa County Bar Association certifies that this activity has been approved for 1 hour of Elimination of Bias MCLE credit by the State of California, Provider #393
|Elimination of Bias||1 hr|
Members: When you register, we’ll calculate the best price based on your membership level and section membership. Not a member? Join today to take advantage of discounted pricing on all CCCBA events.
|Full Price||Early Bird Price|
|Special Member Pricing|
|Section Member Special Pricing|
850 South Broadway
Walnut Creek CA 94596