Find the tools you need for your practice and resources to build your career, as well as networking opportunities and pro bono programs for all levels of experience.
News & Announcements
- FORMER CCCBA MEMBERS, if you would like to renew, please contact our Membership Coordinator, Jenny Comages at (925) 370-2543. She will reactivate your Membership Profile.
- If you have NEVER BEEN A CCCBA MEMBER and would like to join, please use the JOIN link or contact Jenny.
- There are many personal and professional reasons to join CCCBA.
- Photos from the Officer Installation Lunch are available on our Facebook page.
Contra Costa County Bar Association
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 520
Concord, CA 94520
- Renew Your Membership: Renewal Instructions/Resources and Online Membership Profile Assistance.
- Build Your Practice: Join the bar, engage in pro bono work, find paying opportunities, volunteer in your community, and more.
- Job Board
Check out our Job Board, powered by Job Target, where you can post your resume for free and take advantage of member-only pricing for job postings.
- Bar Sections: Find out which sections are making things happen, and check out the events.
- Lawyer Referral Network: Join our LRIS program. Gain exposure and increase your clientele.
- Assistance & Services: Get support for a client fee dispute, check out Judicial Profiles, get a court access ID card, review our experts list, and more.
- Contra Costa Lawyer Online - Our online companion magazine. Read the current magazine edition, news & updates, MCLE Self-Study articles, and more...
- Be Social: Join the CCCBA on
- Barristers Social & Happy Hour
March 12, 2014 | 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Wage and Hour Issues for Personal Attendants, Effects of New Overtime
March 18, 2014 | 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
MCLE: 1 hr
- The Other Bar
March 18, 2014 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- See full calendar