Find the tools you need for your practice and resources to build your career, as well as networking opportunities and pro bono programs for all levels of experience.
News & Announcements
- Photos from the Barristers Bowling Night are also available on our Facebook page.
- Photos from the All Sections' Summer Mixer are available on our Facebook page.
- The July "Estate Planning & Probate" edition of the Contra Costa Lawyer magazine is available at http://cclawyer.cccba.org/
Contra Costa County Bar Association
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 520
Concord, CA 94520
Phone: (925) 686-6900 | Fax: (925) 686-9867
- Build Your Practice: Join the Bar, engage in pro bono work, find paying opportunities, volunteer in your community, and more.
- Renew Your Membership: Former CCCBA Members, please contact Jenny Comages at (925) 370-2543 to reactivate your membership.
- Job Board
Check out our Job Board, powered by Job Target, where you can post your resume for free and take advantage of member-only pricing for job postings.
- Bar Sections: Find out which sections are making things happen, and check out the events.
- Lawyer Referral Network: Join our LRIS program. Gain exposure and increase your clientele.
- Assistance & Services: Get support for a client fee dispute, check out Judicial Profiles, get a court access ID card, review our experts list, and more.
- Contra Costa Lawyer Online - Our online companion magazine. Read the current magazine edition, news & updates, MCLE Self-Study articles, and more...
- Be Social: Join the CCCBA on
- Trials 101: Civil and Criminal Case Management Essentials (PARTICIPATORY)- Part 3: Experts, Investigations and the next step...
August 5, 2014 | 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
MCLE: 1.5 hr
- The Other Bar
August 5, 2014 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- The Other Bar
August 12, 2014 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- See full calendar