2014 MCLE Spectacular
CCCBA's 20th Annual MCLE Spectacular will take place on Friday, November 21, 2014 at the Walnut Creek Marriott. More info to come soon!
- Breakfast: Jesse H. Choper, Earl Warren Professor of Public Law, UC Berkeley School of Law
- Luncheon: Hon. Jeffrey Bleich
- Plenary: Sergio C. Garcia, presenting "Road Towards the American Dream"
- Jayne Kim, Chief Trial Counsel, State Bar of California
- Professor Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, UC Irvine School of Law
- David Mann, Consultant, The Other Bar
2012 Breakfast, Luncheon, and Afternoon Plenary Speakers
- Professor Rory K. Little, Professor of Law, University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Richard North Patterson, Bestselling Author
- Carmela Castellano-Garcia, President and CEO, California Primary Care Association
2011 Breakfast, Luncheon, and Afternoon Plenary Speakers
- Jesse H. Choper, Earl Warren Professor of Public Law at UC Berkeley's School of Law - breakfast kickoff speaker
- The Honorable Tani G. Cantil-Sakauye, Chief Justice of the California Supreme Court - luncheon speaker
- Judge Vaughn Walker - afternoon plenary session speaker.