2013 MCLE Spectacular
CCCBA's 19th Annual MCLE Spectacular will take place on Friday, November 22, 2013 at the Walnut Creek Marriott. Earn up to 7 MCLE credits in one day!
Our speakers this year include:
- Breakfast: Jayne Kim, Chief Trial Counsel, State Bar of California [Ethics Credit]
- Luncheon: Professor Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, UC Irvine School of Law
- Plenary: David Mann, Consultant, The Other Bar [Substance Abuse Credit]
More information to come soon!
2012 Breakfast, Luncheon, and Afternoon Plenary Speakers
- Professor Rory K. Little, Professor of Law, University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Richard North Patterson, Bestselling Author
- Carmela Castellano-Garcia, President and CEO, California Primary Care Association
2011 Breakfast, Luncheon, and Afternoon Plenary Speakers
- Jesse H. Choper, Earl Warren Professor of Public Law at UC Berkeley's School of Law - breakfast kickoff speaker
- The Honorable Tani G. Cantil-Sakauye, Chief Justice of the California Supreme Court - luncheon speaker
- Judge Vaughn Walker - afternoon plenary session speaker.