Small Claims Court Lectures
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2014: Unfortunately, The Superior Court of Contra Costa County Small Claims email assistance and workshops have been temporarily suspended. Information will be posted here as soon as these services have been restored. In the meantime, you may find the following site helpful:
Virtual Self-Help Law Center Click on their Small Claims link for information and videos on how the Small Claims Court works.
- understand how to prepare and file court forms
- understand and follow court procedures
- consider different ways to settle a case—sometimes going to court is not the best option for you!
- get ready for your court appearance
- answers to "Frequently Asked Questions"
- forms and instructions