Workshop & Clinic General Information
- Clinics and workshops are held at various locations throughout Contra Costa County, and are on a first come first served basis.
- Space is limited at most clinics so please be sure to arrive early.
- Nothing is said or done during a workshop or clinic that creates an attorney-client relationship. The attorney is not your lawyer and will not provide guidance outside the clinic or workshop.
- You may be required to sign a waiver, releasing the volunteers, the location, the Contra Costa County Bar Association, and any legal workshop co-sponsors from any liability.
- Do not bring children, as there is no childcare available.
- Make sure to bring all necessary documents and come prepared with all your questions.
- The clinics or workshops are not appointments with a set time. However, most of your questions should be addressed while there.
- Not all workshops or clinics that will have Spanish speaking attorneys. Please feel free to bring a translator.
back to top