We’re glad you’re here. As members of the community you’ll find many services, programs and great information that can help you with your legal issues.
- Do you need a lawyer? Learn about our lawyer referral program and give us a call. We’ll help you find one.
- Elder Law, Family Law, & Immigration Law Services: Find legal assistance for your elder, family, or immigration problem.
- Free Legal Workshops! Come to a free class on filing a case in small claims court, bankruptcy issues, immigration law, legal issues confronted by seniors, family law and much more.
- Education Outreach - We offer a popular Education Outreach Program to middle schools and high schools located in Contra Costa County to teach students, parents and educators how to navigate our legal system.
- Everything you want to know about the Contra Costa County Bar Association - Find out more about the services we offer to our community and CCCBA programs of interest to teachers, parents and students.
- Join us on
News & Announcements
- CCCBA | 2300 Clayton Road, Suite 520, Concord, CA 94520 | (925) 686-6900
- Are you having trouble communicating with your lawyer?
- ¿Necesita un abogado?
- COMMUNITY SERVICE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY! Do you have common sense and sound judgment? Give back to your community, gain experience, and add valuable skills to your resume. Serve as a non-lawyer fee arbitrator for the CCCBA.
- Guardianship Workshop
July 31, 2014 | 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Conservatorship Workshop
August 1, 2014 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- How to Establish Conservatorship of the Person (Limited and General)
August 4, 2014 | 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- See full calendar