How to renew
Simply review your current profile and update if necessary. That’s it!
Renew over the phone or by mail
Call our Membership Director, Jennifer Comages, at (925) 370-2543. You can also renew by mail. Printed statements will be mailed the first week of December. Fill out the statement and mail with your payment to us at:
Attn: Jennifer Comages
2300 Clayton Rd., Suite 520
Concord, CA 94520
Questions about renewals?
- Click RENEW ONLINE then enter your email address to access your CCCBA Member profile.
- Enter your password. [Don’t remember your password? Use the “If you have forgotten your password, click here” option. An automated email will send you a temporary link to a page where you can easily reset your new password.]
- Review your current membership profile and update your personal and business information. The items with a red asterisk are required fields.
- Pick your membership category. The “ATTORNEYS – all practicing attorneys above 1 yr.” category will apply to most members. The year you were admitted to practice will appear. Click “CALC.” Renewing members: If you were admitted to practice, in any state, through first five years, your dues are $145.00. If you were admitted to practice, in any state, six years or more, your dues are $210.00.
- If you are not a practicing attorney, one of the other categories will apply. Click on the “Question Mark” icon for descriptions.
- If you are a member of the Lawyer Referral & Information Service or would like to join, confirm your LRIS participation.
- Keep, add or delete section memberships.
- Keep, add or delete practice area entries. Practice Areas are for ATTORNEY MEMBERS ONLY. They appear the online membership directory.
- Make your payment securely online by credit card (AmEx, Discover, MasterCard or VISA) or by mailing us a check. Just follow the simple prompts.
- Members of SUSTAINING FIRMS will not receive a prompt to pay online. A confirmation email will be sent to your firm’s administrator.
- All renewing members will receive a confirmation email with a breakdown of your dues for your records. If you are mailing in a check, submit the email to your accounting department.
- Time-Saving Options. You may add one or both of these options at the payment prompt while you are renewing; or you may login to your profile later and add or change your choice.
- Secure & Convenient Credit Card Storage – When you register for an event, just click and go.
- Automatic Membership Renewal
Thank you for renewing. Your continued membership is appreciated!